CAs and Members
Members only page
Agenda of the VTC (2006/04/19)
- Opening Remarks (Yoshio Tanaka)
- Satus updates
- New CA distribution (ver. 1.2) will be released shortly.
- GGF17 will be held in Tokyo, in May 9-12.
- Setup of Nagios for CA monitoring is almost done.
- Brief status reports of each CA
- Signing name space for "/C=CN/*".
- Current: "/C=CN/O=HEP/*"
- Planned: "/C=CN/O=IHEP CA/O=IHEP/*" "/C=CN/O=IHEP CA/O=PKU/*" "/C=CN/O=IHEP CA/O=SDU/*" "/C=CN/O=IHEP CA/O=CNIC/*"...
- Planned: "/DC=CN/DC=GRID/DC=SDG/*"
- Past: "/C=TW/*" "/C=CN/O=IHEP/OU=CC/*"
- Current: "/C=TW/*"
- Has ASGC revoked all certificate for "/C=CN/O=IHEP/OU=CC/*"?
- Has ASGC published a new signing policy file?
- IHEP is planning to sign certificates whose name space is "/C=CN/O=PKU/*". Does PKU agree with this?.
- IHEP is planning to sign certificates whose name space is "/C=CN/O=CNIC/*". Does CNIC agree with this?
- Netrust CP/CPS
- Make the revision histories available.
- Extensions keyUsage and basicConstraints must be marked as critical (for both CA cert. and EE certs).
- Advice end entities to use pass phrase more than 12 characters.
- Issues to be discussed
- Lifetime of the CRL
- How do we expect Netrust to disclose confidential information?
- CA system (including hardware equipment)
- pass phrase
- copies of the encrypted private key