CAs and Members
Members only page
Agenda and minutes of the VTC (2005/11/07)
- Yoshio Tanaka (AIST)
- David Bannon (APAC)
- Kai Nan, Morrise Xu (CNIC)
- Sangwan Kim (KISTI)
- Masataka Kanamori (NAREGI)
- Mason Katz (UCSD)
- Brief status reports of each CA
- AIST: No updates
- CNIC: Have sent the new CPS (version 1.2). English web site will be available one week before the audit.
- KISTI: No updates
- In-depth status report: APAC GRID CA
- Comments and questions
- Distributed identification should not be a problem since the RAO has a face-to-face meeting for the identification.
- How many CA operators? 2
- It is hard to check how a user protect his private key. In case of AIST, we give some notes for subscribers in the face-to-face meeting. The notes includes to use a pass phrase more than 12 characters, etc.
- operations about repository should be described in repository obligation section.
- Membership applications
NGO, KEK, NECTEC, UCSD have been approved as members of the APGrid PMA.
- NGO (Singapore)
- KEK (Japan)
- NECTEC (Thailand)
- UCSD (US)
NAREGI CPS is well written and no questions and objections in the examination.
NAREGI CA has been approved as production level CA.
- Approval for the updated authentication profile for classic CAs.
- comments and questions
- We need to check the whether the current minimum CA requirements are compliance with the new profile.
- Yoshio will review the current minimum CA requirements and discuss to revise them according to the new profile. This should be an agenda for the face-to-face meeting.
- APGrid PMA has been approved the new profile
- Creation of the CA RPM
- EUGrid PMA distributes CA RPM which includes APGrid CAs (AIST and KISTI. ASCC and IHEP had been already included). How should we distribute CA RPM?
- distribute our own signed version
- Mason and Yoshio will be persons who know a pass phrase for PGP private key.
- PGP public will be distributed from the APGrid PMA web site.
- Agenda of the face-to-face meeting
- Yoshio will add concrete item for the discussion.
- Other topics
- CNIC would like to know the number of participants and details of the meeting schedule.
- CNIC would like to know who will attend both face-to-face meeting and HPCAsia conference.
- Yoshio will make head counting asap.